Are you searching for more efficient brakes that look great too? Do you keep running into really cool brakes that run a larger rotor than you can fit with your 15” wheels? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you may be interested in upcoming offerings from Master Power Brakes.
In the next few weeks we will be introducing our new Rallye Series. The kits will consist of 11” slotted and drilled rotors, a very cool looking four piston caliper machined from billet aluminum along with billet aluminum brackets. The kits are a complete bolt-on solution to your factory spindle and best of all, they are compatible with your 15” factory wheels.
Applications will include:
- 1964-1972 General Motors A-body (Chevelle, Tempest, Skylark, GTO, etc.)
- 1967-1969 General Motors F-body (Camaro and Firebird)
- 1968-1974 General Motors X-body (Nova, Omega, Ventura
- 1965-1973 Ford (Mustang, Cougar, Fairlane, etc.)
- 1965-1972 Mopar A-body (Duster, Dart, etc.)
- 1962-1972 Mopar B-body (Roadrunner, Charger, etc.)
- 1970-1974 Mopar E-body (Challenger, Barracuda, etc.
If you don’t see your application, check with us often as we will be adding kits as we move forward in 2013.
Keep an eye on our website and the Master Power Brakes Facebook page for more information.