The conversion is designed much like the original Mustang disc brake option using low profile 4-piston calipers that bolt to an original V-8 spindle. Our approach provides for an installation that is among the simplest in the industry and also allows all 15” wheels to clear and the majority of 14” wheels.
DB1522PAS-2 shown above (1964-1966 Ford Mustang)
Kits are available as complete bolt-on solutions for the customer wanting to go with manual brakes or a customer wanting to convert to a power brake system. The kits include all the following:
- 11 ¼” rotors (Cross-drilled and slotted rotors available as an upgrade)
- 4 piston calipers complete with brake pads
- Caliper mounting brackets
- Bearings/Seals/Dust caps
- Rubber brake hoses
- Mounting hardware
- Power brake booster (Included only in power kits)
- Dual reservoir master cylinder
- Adjustable proportioning valve
If you have any questions regarding the components, wheel fitment or anything else, please give us a call. Our commitment is to guide you in selecting the right kit for your application and be here for you all the way through installation. We invite you to Experience the Difference of Master Power Brakes - The Leader in Model Specific Brake Kits.
What's stopping you? Call now. 1-800-397-2076