Is it time to upgrade the brakes on your classic Mustang? Are you ready to trade ho hum for something that adds to the character of your ride? Do you want outstanding performance with exceptional good looks that will turn some heads while keeping your 15” wheels? If all of this sounds familiar, you should take a closer look at the new Rallye Series from Master Power Brakes.
The system is designed for use with the original equipment (OE) drum brake spindles for the 1965-1969 Ford Mustangs and the 1970-1973 Ford Mustangs.
Our Rallye Brake Kits for Mustang feature:
- 11 ¼” Slotted, drilled and zinc-washed rotors
- Premium bearings greased with Red Line Synthetic Grease installed in the rotors
- 4-piston billet aluminum calipers with performance street pads
- Billet aluminum caliper brackets in a black hardcoat finish Braided stainless steel hoses
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
Whether you are looking for the conversion kit at the front wheels ($995.00), a complete manual brake system ($1,195.00), or even a power brake system ($1,345.00) for your classic Mustang, we’ve got you covered. Ready to start turning some heads? Call your MP Brakes sales rep today- 1-800-397-2076 - and get the ultimate in braking performance!
Experience the Difference of Master Power Brakes - The Leader in Model Specific Brake Kits.