Big cams can wreak havoc in a vehicle with a power brake booster. The bigger the cam, the lower the vacuum number. Inherently, the lower the vacuum number the harder the brake pedal is to press. This doesn’t have to be the case. With our Silent Drive Vacuum Pump, you can remove the engine from the equation and use our stand alone pump to provide the vacuum necessary to properly run a vacuum brake booster. The drawback to a vacuum pump has always been the noise. With the use of our OEM quality rotary style motor, noise is a thing of the past.While the other guys pump might take awhile to recharge ours doesn't. With the fastest refresh rate on the market you wont be stuck with a soft pedal. One of the biggest advantages with the Silent Drive Vacuum pump is it's installation. Unlike with most units on the market that require mounting of the relay and switch our design incorporates them within a contained module unit.
We pride ourselves on our customer service team and the service they provide to our customers. We feel our job doesn't end after the product ships and when ordering a Silent Drive Vacuum pump you can count on our customer service teams continued support well after it reaches your door.
- Rotary Vane Electric Vacuum Pump
- Electroplated Black Mounting Bracket – Multi-Drilled for Different Clocking Options
- Control Module in a CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Housing with a Black Anodized Finish
- Primary Power Wiring Harness with Weatherpack Connector
- Secondary Switched Power Wiring Harness with Mini-JST Connector
- Posi-Lock Fuse Holder with Fuse
- Necessary Electrical Accessories for Installation
- 10 feet of 11/32 inch Vacuum Hose
- Mounting Hardware
To watch how one of our Silent Drive Vacuum Pumps comes together check out the time-lapse build video below.